The Foothills of the Himalayas in Nepal provides just the right ambiance and destination for Yoga and Meditation. Annapurna Yoga trek offers you a unique and amazing experience of trekking in the Himalayas along with an opportunity to practice Yoga and Meditation under the supervision of professional instructors- invoking ideals of harmony, health, and balance. What else could be more relaxing and healthy for your mind and body?
In today’s modern world, we deal with a lot of stress related problems. Yoga is believed to calm the nervous system and balance the body, mind, and spirit. Yoga dates back to over 5,000 years and is a form of a spiritual practice in India and Nepal. In recent years, benefits of Yoga on the human body has been approved by modern medical science and has been used for treating various health related problems- to lower blood pressure, reduce stress, improve coordination, flexibility, concentration, sleep, and digestion, to name a few.
Annapurna Foothills Trek with Magnificent mountain views, ecological and cultural diversity, ethnic villages with terraced farmland and hospitable local people makes this an exciting and fascinating trek in itself. Yoga and meditation on the grassy meadows of the foothills of the majestic mountains and a relaxing bath in natural hot springs, to enjoy the curative power of thermal springs, combine to make this trip, the holiday of a lifetime.
What makes this trip special
- 9 days of amazing trek in the Annapurna region.
- Breath Taking views of the Annapurna range along with views of the 3 eight thousand meter mountains- Annapurna 1 8091m, Dhaulagiri 1 8167m, Manaslu 8156m
- Stay at beautiful ethnic villages and experience their unique culture
- Yoga Sessions to rejuvenate and cleanse the body.
- Meditation sessions to calm the mind and improve focus.
- Spa treatments to rejuvenate the body and remove toxins.
- Nourishing, organic vegetarian food to detoxify and heal the body.
- The Majestic Himalayan environment, which allow you to benefit from the positive energy it literally emits.