Discover the mystery of the Last Shangrila- Asia’s best kept secret!
This ten days trip is specially designed to give you the very best of Bhutan in a limited time frame. It is a combination of a remarkable trek through the pristine wilderness and mountains of Bhutan and an astonishing cultural tour through this Buddhist country, steeped in ancient traditions, which has managed to preserve many aspects of life that has changed little in generations. From dramatic mountain scenery and rural landscapes, to colorful traditional dress, imposing dzongs (fortresses) and ancient monasteries with their religious rituals religious rituals, this trip has it all.
- Explore Bhutan, the most mysterious and diverse of all the Himalayan kingdoms
- Experience Bhutanese art and culture in the museums of Thimphu
- Trek to ‘Tiger’s Nest’ Monastery
- Visit the dzongs and ancient monasteries of Paro
- Explore the picturesque town of Punakha, draped in a regal and peaceful aura, and which had been Bhutan’s capital from the 17th century up to 1955, when it shifted to Thimphu.
- Sightseeing of the peaceful and beautiful city of Paro
- Travel back in time while visiting the ruins of Drukgyel Dzong