This adventure offers you an awesome experience of trekking in the Himalayas along with a thrilling experience of rafting in a Himalayan river, and a Jungle Safari in the subtropical jungle of the lowlands of Nepal. Magnificent mountain views, ecological and cultural diversity, ethnic villages with terraced farmland and hospitable local people make this an exciting and fascinating trek.
After this fascinating trek, we have an exciting experience of rafting in the Trishuli River followed by a jungle safari in Chitwan, where you can see one-horned rhinos, and if lucky, you can see bison, sloth bears and leopards. Sighting of the Royal Bengal Tiger is an extremely rare sight. The elephant ride itself is worthwhile.
These treks are equivalent to moderate walks in moderate altitude (at around 3000m+.) The walks can be 5 to 6 hrs each. Good physical condition is required. In fact anyone with a sound health and reasonably fit can do the trek. Still a little training prior to trek is required so you can do it without much difficulty. This trip is a fun and outdoor experience and can be a perfect family adventure.
- 9 days trek in the Annapurna region
- Sunrise view from Poonhill- view of three 8000 m+ mountains and several 7000 m+ peaks
- Exploration of the beautiful town of Pokhara with optional activities as paragliding/ biking/ or just relaxing
- 2 days white water rafting in Trishuli (fun trip-perfect for beginners)
- 2 nights/ 3days jungle safari in Chitwan.