The Annapurna Base Camp trek takes you to the Annapurna Sanctuary which is aptly called The Hall of the Mountain God. A sacred valley ringed by enormous peaks, the Annapurna Sanctuary is a hidden glacial hollow that shimmers like a jewel in the mountain. Wherever you stand in this hidden Alpine amphitheater, you see tall peaks and the 360 degree views are breath taking.
Annapurna region is undeniably one of the most sort out destination for travelers around the world. We begin our trek in the foothills of the Annapurna walking past beautiful ethnic villages with painting like traditional houses and their small farms. This trek also gives you the opportunity to meet the locals and experience their amazing culture as you stay in their villages. Magnificent mountain views, ecological and cultural diversity, ethnic villages with terraced farmland and hospitable local people make this an exciting and fascinating trek.
- 11 days trek in the beautiful Annapurna region
- Sunrise view from Poonhill- view of three 8000 m+ mountains and several 7000 m+ peaks
- Stay at charming ethnic villages
- Experience ethnic Gurung culture
- Exploration of the beautiful town of Pokhara with optional activities as paragliding/ biking/ or just relaxing